Skip to main content

Here's what a VPN can't protect you from (but you need to use it)

The abbreviation " VPN " has slowly become established among average Internet users, which is certainly good, but the problem is that people have started to see VPN as the ultimate solution to all problems.

Two of the most useful Android applications for me

Two of the most useful Android applications for me

I’ve installed a bunch of apps on my Android devices over the years, however, I’ve only kept a few all this time.

I will single out two that are the most useful of all, and below I will list a few other useful ones that I always install on a new device or when I change the system.

Before you start reading the text, I know that there are many more useful applications, and more useful than these, but for me personally, these two helped the most in everyday activities.

1. Google Keep

For me, there is simply no better app for reminders and taking notes. I tried it I think so almost everything that exists on the Play Store. For each, I took a lot of time to test how it would turn out, but Google Keep remained number one. Applications of this type (to-do applications) are very useful for everyday use because sometimes we just can't remember everything, and yet we can't carry a notebook everywhere, notebook…

1. Google Keep

Why is Google Keep the best for me? What sets it apart from others?

First of all, a widget. It has a great widget that displays ALL the information I need. When I create a note, the widget displays it whole with all the content (unless it's too long, then shorten it). All other applications show either only titles or not all notes, but I have to choose the category, color, day… And if some display the whole note, then the application itself is poorly done, has other shortcomings, or is paid.

Then simplicity and functionality. As simple as it may seem, Keep is quite functional. You can quickly and easily create a note, to-do list, picture, draw something, set a reminder for time or place, specify color… And when you create, you can access all notes from keep.google.com and everything is the same as in the app. You can even share with others, create tags, etc.

These are just some of the possibilities, and best of all, nothing is paid for! There are no annoying restrictions on space, time, features, syncing, etc. Everything is simply completely free and there are no commercials.

2. BlipBlip

This is the simplest and yet the most useful application I have seen. What is she doing? Whistle every hour. Just that, yes! Although sounds, intervals, vibration, quiet hours, etc. can be adjusted.

This application serves to always inform you about the weather. It is great for those who are constantly on the move or busy with some work. Personally, it comes in handy because I don't even have to look at my watch or take my phone out of my pocket, I just hear the sound and I know it's a full hour and I can orient myself in time.

I have been using this app for almost a year and I can no longer imagine a day without it. It is simply useful and always comes in handy.

2. BlipBlip

At first, my friends always wondered what it was, and when I showed it to them, they thought it was useless. After a while, they get used to hearing when we spend time together, and then they orient themselves and it comes in handy. Very soon they asked me to tell them which application it was to install.

You can set whether to whistle for 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60 minutes, you can choose the sound, volume, vibration, and vibration pattern, when not to whistle and when to vibrate, the time when it will not sound at all, etc. Quite an option and a beautiful design.

It may not sound useful to you right now, but after at least a week of use, it will certainly help you a lot and you will keep it. Just start it and leave it, you will see how good it will be for you, you will always know what time it is and you will be less late for meetings, college, work, etc.

From other applications I would single out:

3. Swiftkey keyboard

4. WPS Office for documents

5. Chrome remote desktop  as a computer management tool

6. Avast! as a backup application

7. Call Recorder for automatic call recording

If you have a useful application that you can't do without, leave a link in the comment and write why this application is useful to you :)

Comments

Popular this month

How to download the complete FB profile

UPDATE: The article has been updated. Click here. You have probably heard these days that the hacker group "Anonymous" will crash Facebook on November 5, 2011, maybe it will, maybe it won't. If you want to save all your pictures and videos, etc. you can do it in a few steps.

Five wishes from Google

Google is under investigation for allegedly abusing its strong position as a leader in the field of Internet search, and competing companies are suing Google and their partners, as this giant company is increasingly expanding into markets where it is already competitive.

This premium VPN gives free 17+ GB of bandwidth per month!

As you surf the internet your location is available on every site you visit. Basically, every site you visit knows your IP address, location, region, country . .. and much more. You don't believe it? Just look at this link and you will see your details: https://www.find-ip.net/ip-script If you don't already use a VPN, you can see your IP address, country, city, and region in the box above. Worrying?

Speccy - Get to know your computer in detail

The average user usually only knows what the CPU speed is, how much RAM it has, what the label is on the graphics card, and how much the HDD is… But he doesn't know some perhaps more important details. Speccy is a program that will reveal these details and you will have a complete insight into all the components that are inside your machine.

Look at historical objects in three dimensions

Google has launched a new Cultural Institute service where you can view some 3-dimensional historical objects on your computer in your favorite web browser. The items are detailed and you can enlarge them to see even the smallest parts. Of course, they are not perfect, there are some irregularities somewhere, but they were not noticed.