Skip to main content

Here's what a VPN can't protect you from (but you need to use it)

The abbreviation " VPN " has slowly become established among average Internet users, which is certainly good, but the problem is that people have started to see VPN as the ultimate solution to all problems.

Two of the most useful Android applications for me

Two of the most useful Android applications for me

I’ve installed a bunch of apps on my Android devices over the years, however, I’ve only kept a few all this time.

I will single out two that are the most useful of all, and below I will list a few other useful ones that I always install on a new device or when I change the system.

Before you start reading the text, I know that there are many more useful applications, and more useful than these, but for me personally, these two helped the most in everyday activities.

1. Google Keep

For me, there is simply no better app for reminders and taking notes. I tried it I think so almost everything that exists on the Play Store. For each, I took a lot of time to test how it would turn out, but Google Keep remained number one. Applications of this type (to-do applications) are very useful for everyday use because sometimes we just can't remember everything, and yet we can't carry a notebook everywhere, notebook…

1. Google Keep

Why is Google Keep the best for me? What sets it apart from others?

First of all, a widget. It has a great widget that displays ALL the information I need. When I create a note, the widget displays it whole with all the content (unless it's too long, then shorten it). All other applications show either only titles or not all notes, but I have to choose the category, color, day… And if some display the whole note, then the application itself is poorly done, has other shortcomings, or is paid.

Then simplicity and functionality. As simple as it may seem, Keep is quite functional. You can quickly and easily create a note, to-do list, picture, draw something, set a reminder for time or place, specify color… And when you create, you can access all notes from keep.google.com and everything is the same as in the app. You can even share with others, create tags, etc.

These are just some of the possibilities, and best of all, nothing is paid for! There are no annoying restrictions on space, time, features, syncing, etc. Everything is simply completely free and there are no commercials.

2. BlipBlip

This is the simplest and yet the most useful application I have seen. What is she doing? Whistle every hour. Just that, yes! Although sounds, intervals, vibration, quiet hours, etc. can be adjusted.

This application serves to always inform you about the weather. It is great for those who are constantly on the move or busy with some work. Personally, it comes in handy because I don't even have to look at my watch or take my phone out of my pocket, I just hear the sound and I know it's a full hour and I can orient myself in time.

I have been using this app for almost a year and I can no longer imagine a day without it. It is simply useful and always comes in handy.

2. BlipBlip

At first, my friends always wondered what it was, and when I showed it to them, they thought it was useless. After a while, they get used to hearing when we spend time together, and then they orient themselves and it comes in handy. Very soon they asked me to tell them which application it was to install.

You can set whether to whistle for 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60 minutes, you can choose the sound, volume, vibration, and vibration pattern, when not to whistle and when to vibrate, the time when it will not sound at all, etc. Quite an option and a beautiful design.

It may not sound useful to you right now, but after at least a week of use, it will certainly help you a lot and you will keep it. Just start it and leave it, you will see how good it will be for you, you will always know what time it is and you will be less late for meetings, college, work, etc.

From other applications I would single out:

3. Swiftkey keyboard

4. WPS Office for documents

5. Chrome remote desktop  as a computer management tool

6. Avast! as a backup application

7. Call Recorder for automatic call recording

If you have a useful application that you can't do without, leave a link in the comment and write why this application is useful to you :)

Comments

Popular this month

Samsung puts a camera under the screen - Notch is not needed!

Notch is the biggest flaw of smartphones today - period. For the vast majority of users, this is the main reason why they do not buy a phone, as well as for me. But Samsung has found a solution. True, Notch is only a transitional solution until companies find a way to place all the components on the front under the screen. Users demanded bigger and bigger screens, and smaller and smaller phones, so Notch was the only solution. Although it is present in many smartphones today, it is not generally accepted. Moreover, it is considered a flaw . Of course, the phone manufacturers told the story and tried to convince the users that Notch was ok, and many accepted that, and the others can't wait for that era to pass.

Protect your Facebook account to the maximum

Although web browsers and antiviruses today protect us quite well from phishing, keyloggers, viruses, etc. many Facebook users are still facing hacked accounts . Most often, these are the mistakes of the users themselves, because they are not careful or simply do not know how to protect themselves. That's why I decided to write this article where I will explain how to protect your email and Facebook account, as well as the computer itself.

Count a bunch of items IN SECONDS with this AI app!

If you work often with a large number of stacked items (boards, pipes, boxes…) you probably count them often. When that crowd is bigger, counting can take time. The AI ​​application will come to the rescue, which will do the counting for you in a second!

What should you check before buying a used phone?

If you buy a used phone from an unknown person, or even from a known person, you must always check the phone for any damage - visible or hidden. But what all needs to be checked? How? That is exactly what I am writing in this article!

Stremio - watch all movies and series with subtitles for free!

Stremio is a service that allows you to watch any movie or series completely free with subtitles in HD and FHD resolution on any device, even TV. How is it possible? It is a free program for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS that serves as a player to play video content from your computer. That’s all this program does and it’s completely legal.