Skip to main content

Here's what a VPN can't protect you from (but you need to use it)

The abbreviation " VPN " has slowly become established among average Internet users, which is certainly good, but the problem is that people have started to see VPN as the ultimate solution to all problems.

KMplayer available for Android and iOS devices

KMplayer available for Android and iOS devices

KMplayer is one of the better video players I’ve ever used, and I’ve tried a lot of them. I watched movies on it for almost 2 years and I couldn't find a replacement. Combined with the Haali media splitter and CoreAvc the enjoyment of HD movies was complete.

I will not explain how much and why this particular player is so good, I will write a special article later. Here I just want to convey the news that this player has appeared for Android and iOS operating systems.

There are many video players for mobile devices, MX has been the best so far in my opinion, but BS is not bad either. Now I am definitely switching to KM and I will stay on it until a better one appears.

The player is free for both Android and iOS devices and you can download it from the following links:

Comments

Popular this month

Samsung puts a camera under the screen - Notch is not needed!

Notch is the biggest flaw of smartphones today - period. For the vast majority of users, this is the main reason why they do not buy a phone, as well as for me. But Samsung has found a solution. True, Notch is only a transitional solution until companies find a way to place all the components on the front under the screen. Users demanded bigger and bigger screens, and smaller and smaller phones, so Notch was the only solution. Although it is present in many smartphones today, it is not generally accepted. Moreover, it is considered a flaw . Of course, the phone manufacturers told the story and tried to convince the users that Notch was ok, and many accepted that, and the others can't wait for that era to pass.

Count a bunch of items IN SECONDS with this AI app!

If you work often with a large number of stacked items (boards, pipes, boxes…) you probably count them often. When that crowd is bigger, counting can take time. The AI ​​application will come to the rescue, which will do the counting for you in a second!

Protect your Facebook account to the maximum

Although web browsers and antiviruses today protect us quite well from phishing, keyloggers, viruses, etc. many Facebook users are still facing hacked accounts . Most often, these are the mistakes of the users themselves, because they are not careful or simply do not know how to protect themselves. That's why I decided to write this article where I will explain how to protect your email and Facebook account, as well as the computer itself.

[Windows] How to create an invisible folder

At the time when I got my first computer, games weren't that popular, so we researched the system, and the whole computer in general (at least I did). After discovering something interesting, we try to use it to "challenge" each other.

What should you check before buying a used phone?

If you buy a used phone from an unknown person, or even from a known person, you must always check the phone for any damage - visible or hidden. But what all needs to be checked? How? That is exactly what I am writing in this article!