Skip to main content

Here's what a VPN can't protect you from (but you need to use it)

The abbreviation " VPN " has slowly become established among average Internet users, which is certainly good, but the problem is that people have started to see VPN as the ultimate solution to all problems.

[Android] How to hack Flappy Bird

[Android] How to hack Flappy Bird

The game that became a real hit literally overnight - Flappy Bird, can take hours and hours away from anyone who starts to play it. Some have nerves so they tap the screen and some are looking for a way to break the record of 9,223,372,036,854,776,000

Yes, this is the current record on the Google+ table. But isn't that a little too much? They certainly did not tap the screen and come to that figure. If you want to win a lot of points, here's a guide.

Note: you must have a ROOT device! More about ROOTing at this link.

You need:

  1. Flappy Bird game - install
  2. Game Killer - download, how to install

Procedure:

I disclaim any liability for any damage caused by this manual. You do everything at your own risk!

Comments

Popular this month

Fix your photos with one click!

A new tool based on artificial intelligence has appeared, which fixes photos in the best possible way! This tool scans the photo and adjusts the parts to get the best possible lighting, colors, and details… even adding elements that the camera did not capture.

See how AI removes moving objects from video!

So far, we have had the opportunity to see how artificial intelligence (AI) manipulates images and videos very well. One of the more interesting, for users, AI features is removing objects from images. This is no longer news, nor is it that interesting (although it certainly is impressive), because AI can now remove moving objects from the image!

Raspberry Pi B + (unpacking and first impressions)

As you probably already know, the Raspberry Pi model B + is an improved version of the Model B. And what are the more important differences, you can see in this picture Model B + has 40 GPIO, while model B has 26. There is an input for Micro SD, HDMI, audio and video, 4 USB ports, Ethernet, camera, display…

How to unlock Samsung phone if you forgot your PIN, password…?

Last year I wrote an article on how to unlock any Android phone if you forgot your PIN, password, or Pattern… but this method only works if you have the "Find my device" application. I didn't have one, so I looked for another solution. Luckily I have a Samsung phone because Samsung offers to unlock the device remotely! In fact, it offers locking, unlocking, locating, deleting, and backing up your phone over the internet, in a few clicks.

What is a VPN, should I use it and which one is good and free?

Updated (January 23, 2019) I suggest this VPN for 2019:  https://do-you-know-tech.blogspot.com/2019/01/this-premium-vpn-gives-free-17-gb-of.html As the problem of anonymity on the Internet grows, we try to protect our privacy in all possible ways. I have already written a lot of posts about how to protect yourself on the Internet, how to surf anonymously, how to install Tor , etc. so it would be advisable to read those posts. One of the options I like the most is VPN . Now, I also wrote about a VPN service that is quite good and free, but the problem with that service is that you have to change the code every 24 hours (which appears on the site) and the flow is a bit slower.